T4 MBA DEGREE REGULAR AND SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION
Venue: DBIV Room No: 210 (Supplementary students and Regular students Reg: No 1 to 18),
DBIV Room No: 211 (Regular students Reg: No: 19 to 41)
Exam War Room Memebers
|Dr. J David||Principal||Chairman||9447820405|
|Dr. Rajesh Baby||Dean Research||Co-ordinator||9447921482|
|Dr. Binoy Baby||HoD, ME||Member||9447875050|
|Prof. Ance Mathew||HoD, CE||Member||9446459146|
|Dr. Joby P.P||HoD, CSE||Member||9994232860|
|Dr. V. P Devassia||HoD, ECE||Member||9447082280|
|Ms. Ginu Ann George||HoD, EEE||Member||9562035929|
|Dr. George Tom Varghese||HoD, EI||Member||9497322385|
|Dr. Ignatius Korah||HoD, S&H||Member||9447044199|
|Dr. Jainendrakumar TD||HoD, MCA||Member||9447044199|
|Dr. Ajith K Thomas||HoD, MBA||Member||9446354373|
|Mr. Jenson Jose||Controller of Examinations||Member||9447851771|
|Mr. Baiju Jacob||NSS Programme Co-ordinator||Member||9447301609|
|Mr. Anto Manuel||NSS Programme Co-ordinator||Member||8590024145|
|Mr. Arun Jose||Instructor, EEE||Member||9447869697|
|Mr. George Thomas||Instructor, CE||Member||9495393581|
|Ms. Resmi K Mathew||Instructor, CSE||Member||7558994212|
|Ms. Jinimol Joseph||Instructor, ECE||Member||9447599281|
|Mr. Justin Tom||Instructor, EI||Member||9847845120|
|Mr. Johnson Joseph||Instructor, ME||Member||9446714176|
|Mr. Rony Jacob||System Administrator||Member||9446604135|
|Ms. Pilsa Philip||Nurse||Member||9495880717|
|Sri. Shajimon K R||Station Officer, Fire Station Palai||Member||9497920071|
|Sri. Devarajan S R||Junior Health Inspector, PHC Ullanadu||Member||9961177067|
|Sri. Pradeep M S||Sub Inspector, Police Station, Palai||Member||9497910332|
|Ms. Sophia Andrews||Office Attender, Panchayat Office, Bharananganam||Member||9605310627|
|1. Dr. Rajesh Baby, Coordinator - 9447921482|
|2. Wardens: St. Thomas, St. Alphonsa and St. Augustine Hostel|
|3. Faculty Advisors of the final year batches|
|4. Mr. Suresh George, Finance Officer|
|5. Dr. Jyothis Thomas, S&H - 9447205778|
|6. Mr. Justine Thomas, Librarian|
|7. Mr. Anto Manuel, ECE|
|8. Ms. Pilsa Philip, Nurse|
APJAKTU EXAMINATIONS AT SJCET, PALAI: GUIDELINES
STUDENTS OF SJCET
- Students are directed to be present at least 45 minutes before the starting of the exam.
- For students of SJCET, the exam hall will be Peter’s Block and St. John Paul Block. Students should check the seating plan available at the college website before coming to the exam.
- Students entering college bus must wear masks and must sanitize hands before entering bus.
- Body temperature of all students entering the campus will be monitored.
- Students coming from Quarantine or Containment Zone will be allowed to write exam in Francis Block. Room Numbers: 102 and 103.
- Students are not permitted to wander in the campus.
- Students can use the main canteen strictly observing the COVID -19 protocols. They are not permitted to involve in any activity other than taking food in the canteen.
|Category of Students||Description|
|Category -1||COVID-19 Positive students|
|Category -2||Symptomatic students identified at the screening point|
|Category -3||Students under quarantine and from containment zones/hotspots|
|Category -4||Other students|
|Students coming under category 1 and 3 should report the matter to the email ID of the College (which will be published on the College website of the exam centre) at least 2 days in advance. Also they are requested to contact exam cell coordinator-9447851771|
|Students coming under category 1,2 and 3 shall fill a declaration in the proforma by the university|
- Students must wear masks all the time. They are advised to carry their own sanitizers, water bottle and must sanitize hands before entering the exam hall. Social distancing must be maintained throughout the process.
- Students must bring their own stationery required for the exams. Sharing of any items is strictly prohibited inside and outside the exam
- Students are directed to keep a diary with record of their movement history.
- Students should not gather inside or outside examination Halls.
STUDENTS FROM OTHER COLLEGES
- Students of other colleges must produce their college ID card or government approved Photo ID card. Also a copy of ID proof is to be submitted.
Inside the Exam Hall
- Students can enter one by one and invigilator will allot answer booklet after pasting the barcode and marking attendance. After this the student must proceed to his/ her allotted seat and remain there till the end of
- Students after completion of their exams must stand up to inform the same to invigilator and when invigilator allows, the student can deposit his/ her answer booklet in the dedicated cover allotted for it and can leave the exam hall
- After the allotted time of exam, invigilators will be holding the covers for collecting answer Students must deposit the answer booklet inside the cover with no contact with anything other than the answer booklet.
- After handing over the answer booklets like stated above, students must proceed to leave the campus strictly observing social distancing.
- Students are expected not to indulge in any sort of examination malpractices and misbehavior.
- If a student is caught committing exam malpractice, he/she shall not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time.
- Students should deposit the answer booklet and evidences collected in the plastic bags kept for the purpose.
- The student caught for malpractice will be provided with another answer booklet and he/she can continue writing the examination. The same alphanumeric code of the barcode in the first answer booklet should be written on the new answer booklet. Such students after completing the exam, should deposit the second answer booklet in the same plastic bag in which he/she has deposited the first one.
- Students caught doing any sort of exam malpractice is expected to cooperate with college authorities in the inquiry into the malpractice. In case of students who have opted for Centre-change, the probe will be conducted by the university through EMC.
To Hostel Inmates
- Students staying in hostels will have to abide by the rules and regulations in connection with Covid-19 protocols intimated to them from hostel wardens.
- Inmates can only move out of hostel premises for the purpose of writing university exams and should be back at the hostel within 15minutes after the They are not permitted to leave the hostel other than attending the exams during the hostel staying period.
- Details of the WAR ROOM constituted for the smooth conduct of the exams strictly adhering to the COVID 19 protocols is available in the college website. For any clarification please contact WAR ROOM coordinator Rajesh Baby (9447921482) and Exam cell coordinator Mr. Jenson Jose (9447851771). For college bus related enquires contact Dr. Jyothis Thomas (9447205778).