Why work at SJCET
SJCET is a high rated Engineering institution in Kerala, with wide reputation for its outstanding achievements. Our human resource policies and practice are geared towards attracting and recruiting the best and rewarding, recognizing and retaining them. These policies and practice are comparable to the best in the category. Would you like to join to our ongoing success?
In our work environment, all employees are valued and respected and have opportunities to develop their full potential. Join a team of dedicated professionals who truly believe in what they do! You can be a Professor, Assistant Professor or an Instructor as per your qualification and AICTE norms.Candidates may fill up the format and send the same, along with relevant documents and copies of certificates, by post. Additional sheets may be used to mention more details, if any, over and above those indicated in the format.You can apply any time during the year; interview will be conducted twice in a year as per requirement.You will be a part of an innovative enthusiastic team, dedicated to build a unique experience for students and staff. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview through mail and/or telephone.
All degrees / qualifications must be approved by AICTE & APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University.
- Distance education degrees are not accepted
- Candidates have to produce all original certificates at the time of interview
- Subject knowledge, presentation skills and the general attitude and interest will be assessed during the interview.
- Applications can be sent at any time of the year.
PROFESSOR/ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR/ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science, MCA/MBA/CSE/EEE/ECE/CE/ME/EI
Qualification as per AICTE norms
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Joseph’s College of Engineering & Technology, Palai is recruiting for the following positions:
1. Information Officer : Graduate with good in communication skills and familiar with EPABX operations may apply.
2. Placement Executive : The candidates with graduation who shall possess excellent interpersonal skills, be multilingual, good in computing skills and should be willing to travel widely.
3.Software Developer: Software development cell of SJCET Palai is inviting applications for the post of software developer. Skills required : PHP,MySQL,CSS,JQuery. Candidates with know how of Laravel and CodeIgniter will be preferred. (Apply before 15-May-2021)