AVERAGE SALARY P.A
SJCET boasts of outstanding placements ever since its inception. SJCET’s placement statistics stand ample testimony to its objective of placing all eligible & interested candidates according to the students’ career choices. Even during challenging times of economic recession, on account of the corporate trust reposed on SJCET, we were able to harness significantly good careers for our students.
The SJCET placement Department core functionaries include Dr Saji Abraham and Mr Shebin K Benjamin; and two faculty members nominated by each Department to support their activities. Selected students of the final & pre-final year batches will facilitate the activities of the Department. Dr Saji Abraham possesses more than 18 years of Industrial & academic experience; and is well experienced in corporate liaising, training and placements. He is supported by Mr Shebin K Benjamin, an alumnus of SJCET, who rejoined his alma mater, after a couple of years of industrial exposure. The College Placement Department can be reached at email@example.com.
2016-2017 graduating batch students of SJCET were hired by a good mix of companies from varied sectors, mainly belonging to IT, ITeS, Banking and Manufacturing. The top recruiters include Infosys, Wipro, MRF, Plant Lipids, TCS, Sutherland Global, Wabco, Tech Mahindra, UST Global, HCL Technologies, IBS, KPMG, Mphasis, Federal Bank, South Indian Bank, Unisis, Focus Academy and SMART Training Resources.
Training and moulding engineers to global excellence; and making them fit for careers worldwide.
- To provide the best in class training and career guidance, thereby making the students technically competent and globally employable.
- To impart awareness about contemporary industry expectations from fresh graduates; and to offer required career guidance to bridge the skill- gaps perceived.
SJCET has the dedicated objective of placing all eligible and interested students graduating every year, through campus placements.
- Minimum eligibility for a mere placement is set as 60 % consistency from class X onwards and no live backlogs. Each student has to submit and update their detailed profile & Statement of marks.
- Each student has to submit their Dream Job & Core Job company list before attending his/her first attempt on recruitment. After getting a placement, students can take up two more chances based on their statuses of Dream Job & Core Job.
- It is mandatory for all eligible students to attend campus selection drives as per the placement notices, till they get placed.
- Students not interested in placement have to give it in writing, explaining their other areas of interest, counter signed by parents.
Dr. Saji Abraham
M.Sc,MBA., LLM, Ph.D
Telephone: +91- 4822- 239301
Fax: +91- 4822- 239307
Mobile (Official): +91- 9744881113
Mobile (Personal): +91- 9400285650
Mr. Shebin K Benjamin
Executive – Corporate relations
Mobile (official): +91 8547231134
Mobile (personal): +91 9544881113
PLACEMENT ENABLED PROGRAMMES
SKILLS ENHANCEMENT AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
The Professional Enhancement Program(PrEP) is a series of activities designed to develop confident, professional, and connected students for lifelong career success. PrEP’s unique and innovative activities prepares students not only to successfully find an internship or full-time job, but succeed in their career and personal life after college.
SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS
At SJCET Palai, workshops like iOS and android development are a regular feature for exchange of information and creating awareness among our students and faculty about the emerging tech and business trends.
The Training and Placement department regularly conducts mock drives, interviews and group discussion to train the students in a real life environment.