MBA @ SJCET Palai
SJCET School of Management was started in the Year 2006, affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Kerala, the school offers Masters programme in Business Administration. The aim is to provide an education that helps the students to realize their full potential and be business and industry ready when finishing the course.
MBA programme will be structured on credit based system following the trimester pattern with continuous evaluation. Duration for the MBA programme will normally be six trimesters. Each trimester shall have 55 instruction days; i.e. 11 weeks of instruction.
The general course structure of MBA programme will be as given below
- Core courses
- Specialization Electives
- Project work
A Student can opt for specialization in the second year as per rules framed for this by the Academic Board for Management Programme (ABM) of APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University. Curricula for the first three trimesters will be common for all specializations of the MBA programme.
Candidates who have been awarded or qualified for the award of the Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology / Business Administration with 50% marks in aggregate or Bachelor’s degree in Arts / Science / Commerce with 50% marks in aggregate for the main course papers are eligible to apply for admission to the MBA programme.
Admission to SJCET School of Management is based on the following procedures. 100% seats are based on merit.
- A valid CAT/CMAT/KMAT Score is the basic for entry to SJCET School of Management in addition to 50% marks in the qualifying examination (graduation).
- Collect the application form and prospectus from the college office by paying an application fee of Rs.700/- or download the online application and take a DD of Rs. 700.00 from any nationalised bank drawn in favour of ‘The Principal, St Joseph’s College of Engineering and Technology’, payable at Palai.
- Kindly send the completed application form ”SJCET School of Management, Choondacherry PO, Kottayam – 686579, Kerala, India” with the following documents a. Demand Draft (applicable only for online application), b. Copy of Mark sheets (SSLC, +2, Degree), c. Copy of CMAT/MAT/ KMAT Score card.
- The candidates short listed on the basis of their score in qualifying examination and graduation will be called for Group Discussion and interview. The selection will be purely based on the candidates academic performance and the performance during the Group Discussion and Interview process.
NOTE: If you are facing any difficulty in using the online application form, please contact us for assistance at email@example.com
|Value Added Courses||₹5,000||₹5,000||₹5,000||₹5,000||₹5,000||₹5,000||₹30,000/-|
* University fees are subjected to change by Government /University Orders.Hostel and uniform expenses are not included in the above fee structure
Prof. Suma Mathew
- Prof. Rosin C. Jacob