B.TECH DEGREE S7 Honours EXAMINATION -KTU
Exam War Room Memebers
|Sl No||Name||Designation||Role||Mobile Number|
|1||Dr. J David||Principal||Chairman||9447820405|
|2||Dr. Rajesh Baby||HoD, ME||Co-ordinator||9447921482|
|3||Prof. Ance Mathew||HoD, CE||Member||9446459146|
|4||Dr. Joby P.P||HoD, CSE||Member||9994232860|
|5||Dr. V. P Devassia||HoD, ECE||Member||9447082280|
|6||Ms. Ginu Ann George||Assistant Professor, EEE||Member||9562035929|
|7||Dr. George Tom Varghese||HoD, EI||Member||9497322385|
|8||Dr. Ignatius Korah||HoD, S&H||Member||9447044199|
|9||Dr. Jainendrakumar TD||HoD, MCA||Member||9447044199|
|10||Dr. Ajith K Thomas||HoD, MBA||Member||9446354373|
|11||Mr. Jenson Jose||Controller of Examinations||Member||9447851771|
|12||Mr. Baiju Jacob||NSS Programme Co-ordinator||Member||9447301609|
|13||Mr. Anto Manuel||NSS Programme Co-ordinator||Member||8590024145|
|14||Mr. Arun Jose||Instructor, EEE||Member||9447869697|
|15||Mr. George Thomas||Instructor, CE||Member||9495393581|
|16||Ms. Resmi K Mathew||Instructor, CSE||Member||7558994212|
|17||Ms. Jinimol Joseph||Instructor, ECE||Member||9447599281|
|18||Mr. Justin Tom||Instructor, EI||Member||9847845120|
|19||Mr. Johnson Joseph||Instructor, ME||Member||9446714176|
|20||Mr. Rony Jacob||System Administrator||Member||9446604135|
|21||Ms. Pilsa Philip||Nurse||Member||9495880717|
|22||Sri. Shajimon K R||Station Officer, Fire Station Palai||Member||9497920071|
|23||Sri. Devarajan S R||Junior Health Inspector, PHC Ullanadu||Member||9961177067|
|24||Sri. Pradeep M S||Sub Inspector, Police Station, Palai||Member||9497910332|
|25||Ms. Sophia Andrews||Office Attender, Panchayat Office, Bharananganam||Member||9605310627|
APJAKTU EXAMINATIONS AT SJCET, PALAI: GUIDELINES
STUDENTS OF SJCET
- Students are requested to be present at least 45 minutes before the starting of the exam.
- For students of SJCET, the exam hall will be MULTIPURPOSE BUILDING and Department Block I. Students are requested to check the seating plan available at the college website before coming to the exam.
- Students entering college bus must wear masks and must sanitize hands before entering bus.
- Temperature of all students entering the campus will be monitored.
- Everyone have to wash their hands properly using the facility arranged near the gate and must follow strict social distancing.
- Students coming from Red Zones, Quarantine or Other States will be allowed to write exam in department block I. Room Numbers : DB I -101, DB I -110.
- Students must wear masks all the time. They are advised to carry their own sanitizers, water bottle and must sanitize hands before entering the exam Social distancing must be maintained throughout the process.
- Students must bring their own stationery required for the Sharing of any items is strictly prohibited inside exam hall.
- Students are requested to use toilets available in Multi-Purpose Building and Department Block I
- Students are requested to maintain a diary of their movement during the exam days.
STUDENTS FROM OTHER COLLEGES
- Students of other colleges must produce their college ID card or government approved Photo ID card Also a copy of ID proof is to be submitted. Their exam hall will be Main Block (MB) Room no. 104
- Students are requested to use toilets available in Main Block near to Room no. 104.
A – Inside the Exam Hall
- Students can enter one by one and invigilator will allot answer sheet after pasting the barcode and marking attendance. After this the student must proceed to his/ her allotted seat and remain there till the end of exam.
- Students after completion of their exams must stand up to inform the same to invigilator and when invigilator allows, the student can deposit his/ her answer in the dedicated cover allotted for it and can leave the exam hall
- After the allotted time of exam, invigilators will be holding the covers for collecting answer scripts. Students must deposit the answer sheets inside the cover with no contact with anything other than the answer
- After handing over the answer scripts like stated above, students must proceed to leave the campus strictly observing social
- Students are not permitted to wander in the campus.
B – Malpractice
- Students are expected not to indulge in any sort of examination malpractices and misbehavior.
- If a student is caught committing exam malpractice, he/she shall not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated
- Students should deposit the answer books and evidences collected in the plastic bags kept for the
- The student caught for malpractice will be provided with another answer sheet and he/she can continue writing the examination. The same alphanumeric code of the barcode in the first answer book should be written on the new answer book. Such students after completing the exam, should deposit the second answer book in the same plastic bag in which he/she has deposited the first
- Students caught doing any sort of exam malpractice is expected to cooperate with college authorities in the inquiry into the malpractice. In case of students who have opted for Centre-change, the probe will be conducted by the university through
C –To Hostel Inmates
- Students staying in hostels will have to abide by the rules and regulations in connection with Covid-19 protocols intimated to them from hostel wardens.
- Inmates can only move out of hostel premises for the purpose of writing university exams and should be back at the hostel within 15minutes after the exams. They are not permitted to leave the hostel other than attending the exams during the hostel staying period.
D – War Room
- Details of the WAR ROOM constituted for the smooth conduct of the exams strictly adhering to the COVID 19 protocols is available in the college website. For any clarification please contact WAR ROOM coordinator Dr. Rajesh Baby (9447921482) and Exam cell coordinator Mr. Jenson Jose (9447851771). For college bus related enquires contact Dr. Jyothis Thomas (9447205778)